Acadia University is one of the few universities in Canada that recognizes and rewards achievement and potential while making admissions as simple as possible.
Acadia University automatically considers you to be eligible for its entrance scholarship when you apply for an undergraduate degree program. When you begin your studies at this university, apply for this scholarship if you plan to study abroad in Canada.
International and domestic students are eligible for Acadia University’s 2021-22 entrance scholarships. Scholarships are available to all undergraduate students enrolled in Acadia University’s undergraduate programs. Applications are accepted up until the application deadline.
- Details About Acadia University Undergraduate Scholarship 2022:
- Available Fields:
- The following criteria apply to the Acadia University Undergraduate Scholarship:
- How to apply?
Details About Acadia University Undergraduate Scholarship 2022:
- Location: Canada
- University: Acadia University
- program: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Opportunity: Full Tuition Fees
- Duration: 4 Years
- Deadline: 1st March 2022
These are the programs that are currently available.
- Applied Science
- Business Administration
- Canadian Studies
- Classical Studies
- Community Development
- Computer Science
- Environmental and Sustainability Studies
- Environmental Geoscience
- Environmental Science
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Mathematics Education
- Music Therapy
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Women’s and Gender Studies
Scholarships are available to Acadia students who demonstrate financial need or academic achievement. Our scholar-bursaries, such as the Spicer-Hennessey Scholar-Bursary (worth over $40,000), are renewable for up to four years.
- 1st March 2022 is the last date to apply for Entrance Scholarships in Canada.
The following criteria apply to the Acadia University Undergraduate Scholarship:
- Whether you are in high school, a secondary school student, or a transfer student.
- You must score at least 80% on the courses you need for admission. A student’s scholarship average is calculated during the first semester of their Grade 12 year based on their grades in Grade 11 and Grade 12 courses taken. You will receive grades that reflect Canadian standards.
- Students must also be enrolled in their first undergraduate degree program and have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.5 or 80%.
- You must have an average of 80% as a transfer student.
How to apply?
You must first apply for admission to Acadia University. If you are accepted, you will receive a letter of acceptance. Scholarship applications must be submitted by March 1, 2022.