How To Apply For Edith Cowan University Scholarships 2022 (Fully Funded)
These scholarships are fully funded for international students at Edith Cowan University. Scholarships are available for PhD studies. A stipend of $28,600 per annum is provided, along with a relocation allowance and overseas health insurance.
These scholarships are intended to assist excellent postgraduate learners to pursue a higher degree at ECU. Scholarships are awarded based on academic merit and study results.
Australians and individuals benefit from ECU’s research by expanding their understanding and improving their quality of life. We are interested in solving problems across social, economic, physical, and environmental domains in the real world.
About Edith Cowan University Scholarships 2022
- Level of Study: PhD
- Institution: Edith Cowan University
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See list below. Click here for detailed information.
- Program Period: Up to 3 years full-time for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and Integrated PhD.
- Deadline: October 17, 2021
- Studies related to agriculture, the environment, and related fields
- Buildings and architecture
- Creative Arts
- Management and Commerce
- Engineering and Related Technologies
- Information Technology
- Natural and Physical Sciences
- Society and Culture
Edith Cowan University offers a Higher Degree by Research Scholarship
- Sponsorship of tuition fees
- An annual stipend of $28,600 will be paid fortnightly via electronic funds transfer
- Relocation allowance (if applicable)
- Coverage for overseas students (where applicable)
Eligibility Criteria for Edith Cowan University Scholarship
In order to qualify for the Edith Cowan University Scholarship, a candidate must meet all of the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Have been offered a place in an ECU higher degree by PhD or integrated PhD research course*
- You will be able to start your studies on-campus by 1 October 2021.
If any of the following apply to you, you cannot apply for this scholarship:
- You hold an Australian Research Doctorate Degree or equivalent.
- You have received an Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID) or Australia Award scholarship within the last two years.
- If you began the Doctor of Philosophy (Integrated) J42 after Semester 1, 2021
- Your stipend scholarship income exceeds 75% of the base stipend rate.
How to Apply for Edith Cowan University Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to avail Edith Cowan University Scholarship:
- Choose you program from here.
- From here, create your account, log in, click on start a course application, fill out the form and submit it.
- It is recommended that all applicants submit the following supporting documents:
- You must include all transcripts, awards, and certificates relevant to your studies and profession.
- Academic English proficiency evidence.
- Passport copy.
- Resume / CV.
- Recommendation letter
- Personal statement
- Log in to your account, click on start a scholarship application, fill out the form, and submit it.
- If you have applied for course entry but have not yet received an offer, or if you are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree Honours You can apply for this scholarship whether you have a Bachelor’s Degree, a Master’s Degree or an Integrated PhD. Your application will be evaluated based on your ability to meet the minimum requirements.
- You can know more about the terms and conditions of the scholarship by clicking here.
To know more about the Edith Cowan University Scholarship, please visit the official website: