Fully funded New Zealand UC Hiranga Scholarships for Excellence
The University of Canterbury is offering the UC Hiranga Scholarships to domestic and international students for the 2021/2022 academic session to encourage academic excellence.
The UC Hiranga Scholarship recognises and supports top-achieving students commencing an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Canterbury. 500 Scholarships are available for those who get “Excellence” endorsement at NCEA Levels 2 (or equivalent) in a New Zealand school.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Canterbury, New Zealand
Scholarship Type: Cash Award
Host Institution(s): University of Canterbury, New Zealand
Scholarship Worth: $5000
Number of Awards: 500
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: Domestic/International Students
UC Hiranga Scholarships for Excellence 2021-2022 | Eligibility Criteria
- This scholarship is open to both domestic and international students.
- Applicants must be top-achieving students and clearly shows academic excellence
- Applicants must be commencing an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Canterbury.
- A cash scholarship of $5000 to be paid at the start of your UC journey.
- A certificate of award may also be given
- How-to-Apply: Interested applicants are expected to take admission into an undergraduate degree programme of the University
- Students will automatically be selected for the award based on the academic records submitted during admission process.
- Application Deadline: Applications open 20 June and close on 16 August.
Visit the Official Website for Further Details