Are you a science, technology, engineering or mathematics graduate with excellent academic credentials? Do you wish to begin a banking career with one of the best financial institution in Nigeria? Then apply for the FirstBank Technology Academy Graduate Recruitment programme 2022.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services.
Company/Organisation(s): FirstBank Nigeria
Program Type: Graduate Recruitment
Program Location: Nigeria
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: First degree
To be eligible for the First Bank Technology Academy Graduate Recruitment, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicant must not be more than 27 years old.
- Applicant must be a graduate with STEM degree(s)
- Minimum academic qualification is Second Class Upper degree from institutions accredited by NUC or other regulatory bodies approved by government.
- Evidence of mandatory NYSC scheme or Exemption Certificate.
Key Competencies and Attributes
Candidates who are interested in joining the FirstBank Technology Academy must have the underlisted competencies:
- Knowledge of global Technology trends and developments
- Excellent communications skills Strong analytical skills
- Strong Interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player.
Interested applicants for the FirstBank Technology Academy Graduate Recruitment are to complete an online application by the application deadline.