Register Now TaiwanICDF International Higher Education Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded
Are you an international student from a developing country wishing to study abroad? Are you looking for a fully funded scholarship which will allow you focus on your studies and achieve great grades? Then apply for The TaiwanICDF International Higher Education Scholarship 2023.
The Taiwan scholarships for higher education was developed for undergraduate, graduate and Ph.D. programs in cooperation with renowned partner universities in Taiwan. Interested applicants are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Government of Taiwan
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Host Institution(s): Universities in Taiwan
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: Developing Countries
TaiwanICDF International Higher Education Scholarship 2023 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the TaiwanICDF International Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen of a country on the List of Countries Eligible for TaiwanICDF Scholarship, and satisfy any specific criteria established by his or her country and/or government of citizenship.
- Neither be a national of the Republic of China (Taiwan) nor an overseas compatriot student.
- Satisfy the admission requirements of the partner university to which he or she has applied to study under a TaiwanICDF scholarship.
- Be able to satisfy all requirements for a Resident Visa (Code: FS) set by the Bureau of Consular Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and an Alien Resident Certificate (ARC) set by the Ministry of the Interior, of the ROC (Taiwan) government (this means that the TaiwanICDF has the right to revoke a scholarship offered if an applicant cannot satisfy the visa requirements).
- Upon accepting a TaiwanICDF scholarship, not hold any other ROC (Taiwan) government-sponsored scholarship (such as the Taiwan Scholarship) in the same academic year in which the TaiwanICDF scholarship would be due to commence.
- Not be applying for another TaiwanICDF scholarship in unbroken succession to apply for a 2023 scholarship, applicants who have already held a TaiwanICDF scholarship, MOFA’s Taiwan Scholarship or an MOE scholarship must have graduated before July 31, 2022.
- Have never had any scholarship revoked by any ROC (Taiwan) government agency or related institution, nor been expelled from any Taiwanese university.
- Economy class airfare to and from Taiwan
- Full tuition cover.
- Credit fees
- Student safety and medical insurance.
- Book costs.
- Allowance of up to NT$ 17,000
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the TaiwanICDF Scholarship 2023 are to complete an online application on their choice university in Taiwan by following their application process. After applying for university admission, applicants can then proceed to complete an online application for the Taiwan Higher Education Scholarship.
Application Deadline: 15th March 2023